Thank you for taking the time to partner with us on insurance and safety. If you have any questions please call our safety team at 813-725-3322 or email Safety@BesnardInsurance.com.
You should have received your companies report the first week of September. The purpose of this report is to help educate you on your package renewal. All green check marks will ensure you get the best possible price on your renewal. Below is an explanation of what each line on the report represents. If you have not received your report, or have questions, you can email Safety@besnardinsurance.com.
Below is a description of what each line on the report represents.
The top section of the report represents the “required” items to qualify for the base safety credit.
Risk Management Acknowledgement (form completed) should have been signed and returned to Besnard Insurance by now. If your report shows a red X and you need an additional copy of the safety form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ansul form should have been completed by your Ansul service company. If your report shows a red X, CLICK HERE to access the online form. Please share this page with your Ansul service company and they can complete the form online..
Managers Safety University (MSU)– to be considered for the safety credit you need to have at least 3 managers from each of your restaurants complete the Customer Safety course. CLICK HERE to learn more and to register. If you report shows a red X, CLICK HERE to request a MSU progress report for your organization.
The middle section of the report are things that you can do to qualify for “additional discount considerations.”
By keeping a safety cone up in your restrooms, it ensures that everyone is being warned of the possible hazard when they enter your restrooms. CLICK HERE for a visual representation.
Apply a slip resistant tile treatment to your lobby, dining area and restroom floors. The product that our clients are seeing the most success with is Slip Safe. Visit SlipSafeTile.com to learn more or to order the treatment for all your restaurant.
Installing the Profiting from Safety Mobile App will allow you to conveniently take the virtual restaurant safety survey which may lead to identifying potential risk exposure in your restaurant(s). A green check indicates you have surveyed at least 10% of your restaurants this year. CLICK HERE to download our survey instructions.
The bottom section shows how your losses/claims compare to over 4,000 McDonalds owner/operator restaurants.
Customer related losses are your General Liability claims. A green check indicates that your average losses per store are better than the national average.
Property Losses are your Property claims. A green check indicates that your average losses per store are better than the national average.
If you would like to see your current losses, CLICK HERE to request your loss runs.
Additional information on Safety resources available to you.
- Install our New Profit From Safety Mobile App– Visit http://www.besnardapp.com from your mobile device to download.
- MSU Status Report– CLICK HERE to request a MSU progress report for your organization.
- Cameras– CLICK HERE for information about upgrading your cameras.
- Manager Safety University (MSU)- https://www.managersafetyu.com/
- Fire prevention-http://www.profitingfromsafety.com/?s=fire+prevention&lang=en
- To download our new Fire Safety Posters visit https://www.profitingfromsafety.com/posters/
- Protect your property from vehicles with bollards, to learn more visit https://www.profitingfromsafety.com/protect-property-from-vehicles/
Slip / Fall prevention
- Safety Cones in Restrooms- http://www.profitingfromsafety.com/notice-bathroom-floor-safety/
- Floor Treatment- http://www.profitingfromsafety.com/slip-safe-tile-treatment-reduce-slip-fall-claims/
- Dry Mop- http://www.profitingfromsafety.com/dry-mopping-act-today/
Trip and Fall prevention
- Parking Lot Safety- http://www.profitingfromsafety.com/?s=parking+lot&lang=en