There has been much recent discussion regarding cyber risks when it comes to restaurant risk and we believe that the proper strategy involves Prevention and Insurance Coverage.
Factors that impact a restaurants exposure and thus their insurance premiums are:
- Number of sensitive records
- What the records contain
- Extent of potential regulatory cost exposure
- IT security controls in place
- Number of outside vendors utilized
- Prior losses or claims
Some Cyber Prevention Related Articles:
- Basic prevention techniques
- ACH/Wire Fraud Prevention
- Application and Coverage Options – Fund Transfer Excess Coverage
Contact Besnard & Associates for your quote at 877.200.1718.